Monday, September 8, 2014

Can You Really Forgive and Forget?


I can't even begin to express my gratitude for all of you who read/follow my blog. I want to share with you an opportunity that I had to be a guest speaker on Right to Real Real Love Radio. This episode is on forgiveness. Please click the link and enjoy. Your feedback and you sharing your experiences would be appreciated. The final parenting commandment will be posted later in the week. Be blessed!
http:/righttoreallove.com/forgive-and-forget/

2 comments:

  1. You were great on the podcast Ariel. Loved listening to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to leave comments. Please keep in mind this is a community that uplifts and supports. Any negative or judgemental comments will not be published.