Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year


It's the last day of 2014, half the day is already gone. As I reflect on the year I find myself over come with emotion. When 2014 came in I was a few months out of a relationship that I thought was going to be forever. I was uncertain, somewhat nervous, but I knew God had a plan...doesn't He always? The funny part is His plans are better than mine. Go figure.

How could it be, 2014, a year that started off dismal turned out to be the best year of my life so far. Why? This year I actually gave up trying to control my life and allowed God to really pilot. I thought I had done this years before but nothing compares to this year. As Joyce Meyer says, I have reached a new level and the wonderful thing is you can too. That is the purpose of my blog. I don't want any glory. I'm certainly not trying to build a fan base per se. All I want to do is let you know that great days are ahead! Job 8:7 says that our beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will our future be.

 I want us to go into 2015 expecting amazing things from The Lord our Savior! Declare that our children will be mighty soldiers in His army. This is the year we are going to embed The Word of God into their hearts and minds. We are going to be better parents than we have ever been because there is always room for improvement. We are going to have a house of plenty and never lack. For those of us who desire a mate, 2015 is going to be the year that we get ready and in position because our Boazes (Esther if you are a man) are close.

I encourage you to take inventory of your life. See where God has brought you, don't worry about how far you have to go. Just know you are journeying with the most skilled guide. He will lead the way. Yes we may get off track. We may even stop along the way but keep going. I am excited about what is going to happen in your life. I want to read all about it and to celebrate life's victories with you. However, I will only know if you leave a comment and I am asking you to please do so. Also share this blog with others. These words are not just for parents but for everyone. Check out my favorite song and blessed. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to leave comments. Please keep in mind this is a community that uplifts and supports. Any negative or judgemental comments will not be published.